Patrons can enjoy the benefits of creators they support wherever they go with the Patreon app. Patrons can listen to podcasts, respond to posts as soon as they’re shared and stay connected with their favourite creators.
You can download the latest version of the Patreon app below:
When you log in, your default homepage is a feed of posts from your creator in chronological order, with newer posts at the top and older posts at the bottom. You can view a creator’s page by tapping on their name from your feed.
Tapping on your profile image in the top left corner will open up your account menu. From here, you can tap into your Settings, manage your Memberships, get support and switch to your creator profile if you’re also a creator.
If you need to log out, tap into your Settings and then tap the Log out button.
The Audio tab lives in your home feed and is where you can find your creators' audio posts. You can use the filter menu at the top right corner to toggle between different play states.
If you want to download, archive or share an audio file, you can do so by clicking on it from the Audio tab. After clicking on the audio file, you can access the Audio post menu (three dots) located at the top right corner of the page. This will bring out a drop-down menu with different actions to choose from.
- Once you've finished listening to a file, it is automatically archived and hidden from this view (IOS)
- Swiping right on a file reveals the download action (IOS)
- Swiping right on a downloaded file reveals the remove from download action (IOS)
- Swiping left on a file reveals the archive action (IOS)
- Pressing and holding the audio file reveals the archive action (Android)