This article will cover how to go about adding Goals to your Patreon creator page as well as some best practices on what goals to set and how many.
Goals are a way for you and your patrons to track your progress on Patreon. This is a great way to encourage your community to pledge to you – allowing your patrons to be involved on your journey as a creator, helping you reach new milestones!
Goals live on the My Membership tab of your creator page. If you have multiple goals set up, once you reach your first goal amount, it will be completed and the next goal will be auto-populated.
You and your patrons can select view all to access a summary of your goals, including the ones you've already reached!
How to set up Goals for your page
- Log in to your creator account.
- Click on the Edit your page button at the top of your creator page.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Click the option Goals.
- On that page, you can then create and customise your goals the way you want.
- Don’t forget to click on Save changes at the top right corner.
- If you want to add another goal, you can do so by clicking on the Add another goal button at the bottom of the page.
How Many Goals Should I Have?
Check out this other Goal related article: