If you haven’t already enabled our shipping address feature for your tiers, you’ll need to go to your Tiers and enable Shipping address collection from the Advanced section. Here’s our guide that will take through the steps: Get patron shipping addresses
If you already have shipping address collection enabled for your tiers, this article will help you find and utilise your patrons’ email addresses.
View your patrons’ mailing addresses in your relationship manager
- While logged into your creator profile click on the Patrons from the left sidebar navigation
- You’ll land on your Relationship manager where you can review patrons’ shipping addresses
- Locate the patron you are sending something to and click on their name
- The patron’s details will populate on the right-hand side of the page
- The patron’s address will be listed under the Contact information card – if you don’t see an address, it’s possible that the patron did not provide an address and has opted out of physical benefits
How do I view all of my patrons’ shipping addresses at once?
To find all of your patrons’ shipping addresses at once, you can download a CSV from your relationship manager. All of your patrons’ shipping addresses will be listed on the CSV.