Beginning 1 July 2023, Google Universal Analytics (UA) properties will stop processing data. You can add your Google Analytics 4 (GA4) property ID in your creator page settings.
Analyse insights today by linking your Google Analytics account with your Patreon page.
Where do I find my GA4 ID?
If you haven’t yet set up your GA4 account, follow Google’s instructions to get started with GA4. If you already have a GA4 account, here’s how to find your ID:
We recommend having an advanced understanding of Google Analytics before setting it up for your Patreon account. We don’t offer product support for Google Analytics. Google has a wealth of support documentation to get you better acquainted with their product.
Visit Google’s resource for Analytics Help for more information!
Add my GA4 ID to my page
- Log in to your Patreon page and click the My Page button from the navigation on the left-hand side
- Click the Menu button and click on Edit Page
- Click into the Page settings tab from the menu
- Scroll down to the Google Analytics ID section and enter your Measurement ID – this ID typically begins with “G-”
- Scroll to the top of your page editor and click the Save button