We don’t offer phone support, but please don’t misunderstand this as an unwillingness to help you. We love answering your questions, solving problems and helping you in any way that we can.
Our Community Happiness team offers online support via email, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Pacific Time (PT). For basic support enquiries that are not related to billing or security, you can also reach our team via Twitter, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PT.
The team works enthusiastically to deliver compassionate and fast support to all creators and patrons. We find the best way to accomplish this is by handling support enquiries online, for a few reasons:
- We can more easily view your account and payment history.
- While troubleshooting, we frequently ask you to send us direct links and screenshots so that we can understand what you’re experiencing on your end. It’s mutual – we can send you screenshots, videos and links to better assist you.
- With online support, there’s a detailed record of your past conversations. You can pick up where you left off – our agents can easily access your previous tickets to more effectively answer your question.
- You can reply within the same email thread if you have an update to your request.
- It’s faster. We’ll never keep you waiting on hold and it’s easy to follow up if you have more questions.