Within your post creator, you can schedule posts to publish at a date and time in the future. This feature is great if you’re taking time off, or are searching for ways to manage the workload of a content creator.
Follow the steps below to start scheduling posts:
Tip: Set one day of the week where you schedule your posts for the upcoming week. You can type everything out, upload all of your images and schedule it for later, freeing up the rest of your week. Here's how to schedule a post:
- While logged in to your creator profile, click the Create button from the left sidebar navigation or from your page
- Click on the post type from the New post page to get started
- Make your post as you normally would — give your post a title, share a description, upload your images or video and set access to your post
- Click the drop-down button next to the Publish now button and select the Schedule option
- After selecting the option to Schedule, select the date and time you want your post to publish
Click the Schedule button, and you’re all set!
Editing a Scheduled post
Can I schedule a post on the Patreon app?
Not at the moment! Scheduling a post is currently only available on the Desktop, and Mobile web versions of Patreon.
If you’re creating posts on the go, and you'd like to schedule a post, you can create your post on the Mobile web version (i.e. Chrome, or Firefox) of Patreon and schedule your post there. Alternatively, you can Save your post as a draft in the app, and revisit your post to schedule on Desktop or Mobile web to schedule it.