Available for creators using Patreon pro and premium; exit surveys offer insights into why a patron has cancelled their membership.
Below you’ll find what the exit survey looks like for patrons and where you can find the survey results in your creator dashboard.
This article also includes: frequently asked questions about exit surveys
If a patron cancels their membership, they'll have the opportunity to provide a reason for the cancellation. Listed below are the current exit survey options:
- I was overcharged
- I'm not happy with Patreon's features or services
- I only became a patron to receive a specific benefit and now I've got it
- It was too hard to find or access my benefits/rewards
- I only intended to give [CREATOR] a specific amount of money and now I have
- [CREATOR] wasn't as active as I expected
- I didn't like the benefits/rewards that I received from [CREATOR]
- I didn't receive the benefits/rewards described on [CREATOR]'s Patreon page
- My financial situation has changed
- Some other reason – patrons can further explain in a text field
More information about exit surveys
- Exit Surveys are optional. Patrons can skip the survey if they prefer.
- Exit surveys are anonymous so patrons can freely share the reason(s) for cancelling their membership.
- Cancellations happen – it’s a natural part of membership businesses. That said, our Product team is constantly working to help creators get and keep patrons.