We may ask you to verify your device via email for security purposes. If email verification is required, we’ll ask you to check your inbox to verify when you log in.
I’m not getting the verification emails
If you’re not receiving our verification emails, please check the following:
- Add email@example.com to your email contact list and try logging in again, which will trigger the email to be resent
- Check your spam folder and filters (e.g. Promotions) for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are running email through a private domain, contact your domain host and add email@example.com to your email safe list
My verification link says it’s expired
If you’re receiving an expired link message when you try to verify, worry not; here are some measures you can take to retry:
- Log in using a different web browser
- If you’re using Firefox, please disable Enhanced Tracking Protection – this feature may block verification for your device
- Log in again and allow 15 minutes for a new verification link to arrive. If you try logging in during that 15-minute window, it will expire the first verification link
- Ensure that you’re using the most recent link we’ve sent you
- Only verify with the device you want to log in on (i.e. don’t verify on your phone when you want to access your account on your desktop)
If you prefer to verify with a 2-factor app or SMS text message, you can enable 2-factor authentication.