If you can't find your membership, payment or posts from your creator, you may have more than one account.
Have I created a duplicate account?
Creating multiple accounts might happen for a few different reasons:
- The original account with the membership might have been created with a typo version of your email
- You might have created another account with an alternate similar email address you own
- If you signed up with an email and password, you might have created a second account with Continue with Facebook, Continue with Apple or Continue with Google options
What steps should I take to find my membership?
- Check all of your email inboxes for Patreon and firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help you track down which email you may have used
- If you find an email from Patreon, such as a post notification or welcome email, try logging in with that email address
- If you suspect that you have a typo in your email or can’t find the account that has your membership, not to worry! Just reach out to our support team. We’ll be happy to help you get back in