We don’t recommend that you turn annual memberships off once it’s enabled. We suggest that you keep annual memberships turned on and set the discount percentage to 0%.
If you do need to opt out of offering annual memberships, follow these instructions:
- While logged in to your creator account, click on the My page button from the left sidebar navigation
- While on your page, click on the Page controls “…” button and go to Edit Page
- Click on the Getting paid link from the menu bar
- Scroll down and deselect the checkbox for annual memberships
- Click the Continue button to stop offering annual memberships
- Click on the Save changes button
What happens when I opt out?
New patrons will only be able to subscribe on a monthly cadence. Patrons with an annual subscription can still pay annually for membership until they cancel; their memberships will auto-renew with the annual terms they joined.