If you are not receiving emails from Patreon, here are the actions we suggest taking to make sure that our emails reach you:
Check your Spam, Junk, Promotions, and Social folders
It’s possible that our emails are being organized into lesser-used inbox sections.
If you find Patreon emails in your Spam folder, you can unmark those emails as Spam, which will make sure that future emails of that type appear in your inbox.
Add Patreon emails to your inbox contact list
Adding the following addresses to your contact list will help make sure that our emails never get lost:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (device verification, payment, and other automated emails)
- email@example.com (password reset emails)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (creator post emails)
- email@example.com (private message notifications from your creators)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (trust and safety communication)
Here are Google’s instructions for adding a new contact for Gmail and Yahoo’s instructions for managing your email contacts.
Using a private domain? Check with your service provider
Your provider may have additional anti-spam tools running that’s preventing you from getting messages from us. If so, ask them to add the above addresses to your safe list.
If our emails still aren’t reaching your inbox, you can click the button below to email Patreon Support. Our Support team will investigate further and help resolve this.