If your creator charges patrons up front, you’ll have access to the creator’s patron-only posts for the remainder of the month .
To get to your billing history:
- Hover over your profile image in the top banner to open the "user menu."
- Click on the "Manage memberships" link from the user menu.
- Click on "Billing history" from the menu bar.
You’ll know a creator charges up front if the Supported period is listed as the month that the bill was created in your billing history. (Image above: Bill created on August 1st, supported period August).
- You’ve paid your membership payment on August 1st for the entire month. If you cancel your membership on August 15th, you’ll still be able to access the creator’s patron-only post until the end of the month. So on September 1st, your access to the creator’s patron-only posts will be removed.
- your Billing history page.