You can make posts on the go for your patrons using the mobile app. You'll have many of the same editing and composing tools you have on your desktop on the app. If you charge patrons per creation, be sure to read this article before publishing your post.
How to make a post on the Patreon app
- If you aren’t already there, switch to your creator profile by tapping on your profile image and selecting Switch to Creator Profile
- Tap on the Make a post icon
- Tap on Make a post
- Tap the appropriate icon from the top bar to make your post. You can choose the Text option for a text-based post or the Link option, which you can use for video and audio links (poll posts are currently only available on mobile web and desktop)
- When creating a post, you can also add inline images by tapping the image icon in the bottom format bar
- When you're happy with your post, tap Next
- Tap Who can see this post to bring up your options: public, all patrons, or select tiers
- Once you've set post access, select Publish to make it live
Do you charge your patrons per creation?
As a per-creation creator, you'll find the additional option to Charge for this post when you create a post. If your post includes a "This post is free" message, it means that your patrons will not be billed when you click Publish.
Want to save your post and publish it later?
We'll autosave posts you create. We'll autosave anytime you make changes across the title, content, tags, attachments, media, access, preview, and schedule time/date for your unpublished posts.
Edit or delete published posts
You can edit any of your posts within the mobile app. Navigate to the Posts page from the bottom menu, then select Published. Tap on the post you would like to edit or delete. Click the three dots on the page to expand the menu, and you'll find the option to Edit or Delete the post entirely.