Creators on our Pro and Premium platform plans can add specific Goals to their creator page to share and track their progress with patrons. Let’s get you started with your first goal.
Make a Goal
Follow the steps below to start tracking milestone goals on your page:
- While logged into your creator account, click the My Page link from the left sidebar navigation if you aren’t already there
- From here click on the Page Controls or the “...” button, and then click the Edit Page link from the submenu
- Click on the Goals link from the menu bar
- Choose whether you’d like your Goals to be earnings-based or community-based
- Then click the Add your first goal button (or the Add another goal button)
- Scroll up to click the Save Changes button to publish your new goal
How Many Goals Should I Have?
You can have as many Goals as you'd like! However, if you're just getting started on Patreon, we suggest starting out with one or two. Once you've completed those, you can add more.
Check out this other Goal related article:
What happens if I don't reach my goal?
How to Edit your Goals
Where did my Goals go?
Your goals will live on the My Membership tab of your creator page. If you have multiple goals set up, once you reach your first goal amount, it will complete and the next goal will populate.
You and your patrons can select view all to access a summary of your goals, including ones you've already reached!