We’ve all seen it before, the dreaded message that stops us in our tracks:
Incorrect email or password.
Don't worry– we've got you covered. Here’s a quick resource to walk you through everything we can think of login related, so we can you get back into your account faster. Feel free to skip ahead, if you know what you’re looking for:
If you no longer have access to your Patreon login email address go, here.
If you’re stumped on your password, you can reset it with a few simple clicks. Follow the steps below to reset your password:
- In order to request a reset link, make sure you’re fully logged out of your account first. You can log out using .
- Once you’ve logged out completely, you can request a password reset link, .
- Enter your email address, and click reset password.
- We’ll send you an email with the link to reset.
- Follow the link in the email, and set your new password. We recommend using a strong password with symbols, and numbers. Using a password generator, and saver like is a great way to keep your passwords secure.
Not seeing this email after 15 minutes?
- Check your spam folder, and filters for emails from
- Add to your email’s contacts, and reattempt.
- If you’re using a hosted domain service, and are running email through your own domain, contact your domain host and ask that they add to your emails whitelist.
Still running into issues? Scroll down to send us a note, we’re happy to help. Be sure to include your Patreon account login email address, so we can assist you faster.
Forgot your login email address?
If you don’t remember which email you created your account with, not to worry, we’re here to help.
Search all of your current email accounts for “Patreon,” and “” to see if we’ve sent you any email notifications. If you find a message from us, try logging in using that email address.
Still unsure of what email you used for your Patreon account?
We’re happy to help locate your account– scroll down, and click the ‘Send us a note’ link below.
Can’t log in, but seeing that an account already exists?
If you see the message ‘No user found with that email address,’ but aren’t permitted to create an account because ‘This email address already has a Patreon account’ it typically means that you’ve requested your account be disabled in the past.
You can either create an account with an alternate email address, or scroll down to ‘Send us a note’ using the link below. We’re happy to help you create a new account.
Device verification issues
As a security measure, we may require that you verify your device via email before accessing your account.
If you're seeing a message that the link in your email is no longer recognized, please reattempt and allow 15 minutes for the email to appear in your inbox. If you aren't seeing your device verification email, walk through the steps outlined, here.
2-Factor authentication issues
If you have set up 2-Factor Authorization, double check that the SMS code you are entering from your mobile device is correct, and current. If you’ve requested a resend several times in a row, wait 15 minutes before reattempting.
If you’re still running into issues with your 2-factor codes not being accepted, or not being received, scroll down to click ‘Send us a note’ below.