If you're having trouble logging in, it may be due to one of the following:
- Your password may be incorrect. Click the "forgot password" link at the bottom of the log-in screen and you should receive an email to get back into your account. If you created an account through Facebook, you will want to use the email associated with your Facebook account.
- You may need to verify your account. As ma security measure, you may see a message asking you to verify via email before logging in. If you're seeing a message that the link in your email is no longer recognized, please reattempt and allow 15 minutes for the email to appear in your inbox. If you aren't seeing your device verification email, you'll find troubleshooting steps, here.
- Your 2-factor code may be incorrect. If you have set up 2-Factor Authorization, double check that the code you are entering from your mobile device is correct and current. The code will change every 45 seconds.
- Your ISP or cell service may be interfering. If you use Telefonica Movistar, this may be the culprit. If nothing happens when you hit 'submit' (no 'wrong password' or anything) this is usually the case.
- You may need to confirm your email. Check your email and spam filters for an email from us asking you to confirm your account.
If none of these seem to be the case, send us a note here so we can help get you signed back in!