What are Tags and what are Featured Tags? 🤔
Tags are keywords that you can add to your posts to help organize content into categories. Tags serve the purpose of organizing your posts by grouping posts together through the tag. Patrons can then search through your posts by tags, or distinguish the order you’d like them to experience content.
Featured Tags are a great way to highlight important posts. Featured Tags are displayed at the top of your Posts page for patrons to easily access. If you haven't indicated which tags you’d like to feature, we'll display your most recently used tags at the top of your Posts page.
How do I set up featured tags?
You can feature tags that you've already added to your posts. If you haven't tagged any of your posts yet, start by learning how to add tags to posts.
Once you’ve added some tags to posts, here’s how to feature certain tags:
- While logged in to your creator page, click on the My Page link from the left sidebar navigation if you aren’t already there
- Then click on the Page Controls, the “...” button, and click the Edit Page link from the submenu
- Click into the Posts tab from the menubar
- Click the Edit button in the featured tags section
- Click on the Add a featured tag menu toggle, and select the tag you'd like to feature from existing tags
You can have 5 featured tags. Featured tags must already be added to at least one post, so add tags to your posts before attempting to feature any.
You can remove a featured tag by selecting the "X" in the top-right corner. Click the Save button to save your changes to tags.