Ensuring you are GDPR compliant with Patreon WordPress is fairly simple. Follow the steps below to ensure you're up-to-date:
- Make sure you have at least WordPress 4.9.6 running at your site. If not, upgrade it to the latest version.
- Visit Settings > Privacy section in your WordPress admin.
- Visit this page in your website: http://<domain.com>/wp-admin/tools.php?wp-privacy-policy-guide=1
- Replace domain.com with your website domain. Remember to include a subfolder if your site's url is structured like this: http://domain.com/site
- Scroll down to find the section related to Patreon WordPress, as in "Source: Patreon WordPress".
- Click Copy at the end of this section to copy Patreon WordPress related information, and then paste it to a proper place in your privacy page (either newly created or the existing one you have) and save your privacy page content.
Along with the new GDPR tools in WordPress 4.9.6+, which allow you to export and delete user data as necessary, this makes you GDPR compliant.