Stop! Before you read any further, be sure to create your Google Analytics account.
Where to add my Google Analytics tracking ID?
Go to page editor. You can add your tracking ID in the Advanced Integration in your about section.
How to get my Tracking ID?
Step 1: You can visit to sign up for an account.
Step 2: Once you’re in the New account setting page.
- What you'd like to track → Website.
- Account name → [Type in the name as you wish]
- Property name → [Type in the name as you wish]
- Website URL → Choose https:// [Creator page URL]
- Industry Category → Choose what matches or is close to what you create.
- Reporting Timezone → Choose your local timezone
- Click Get Tracking ID
Step 3: Voila! You will see your Tracking ID on the next page!
Step 1: Go to and sign into your Google account.
Step 2: Click Admin on the bottom left corner.
Step 3: Click Tracking info in the Property column located in the center.
Step 4: Click Tracking code, then you would see your Tracking ID.