Now you can add a tracking ID to your creator page to track statistics like page visits, referrals, and demographics, etc.
Stop! Before you read any further, be sure to create your Google Analytics account.
Where to add my Google Analytics tracking ID?
Head to your creator Page Editor, and click into the Page settings tab. Scroll down and enter your Google Analytics ID in the appropriate field. Scroll back up to Save your changes.
How to get my Tracking ID?
Step 1: You can visit to sign up for an account.
Step 2: Once you’re in the New account setting page.
- What you'd like to track → Website.
- Account name → [Type in the name as you wish]
- Property name → [Type in the name as you wish]
Note: The property name has to be unique and it cannot be used by other websites, or the analytics would be conflicting with your creator page.
- Website URL → Choose https:// [Creator page URL]
- Industry Category → Choose what matches or is close to what you create.
- Reporting Timezone → Choose your local timezone
- Click Get Tracking ID
Step 3: Voila! You will see your Tracking ID on the next page!
Step 1: Go to and sign into your Google account.
Step 2: Click Admin on the bottom left corner.
Step 3: Click Tracking info in the Property column located in the center.
Step 4: Click Tracking code, then you would see your Tracking ID.