- Uploading images as a Post
- Sharing images using a URL
- Adding images to the text body of your Post
- Attaching image files to any Post type
- Posting content for certain patrons (Select Tiers available for Pro, and Premium plans)
Note: If you are uploading images to post via the Patreon app, read this article: How do I post in the mobile app as a creator?
If you're using Tumblr as your image hosting site, you'll want to grab your image URL by right-clicking the image, and selecting "Copy Image Address." Add this URL to the field of your post.