We’ve all done it– not to worry! If you can still log in to your Patreon account, you can update your login email with the following steps:
- to your Patreon account.
- Navigate to your My profile settings page by hovering over your profile pic in the upper right corner.
3. Scroll to the Information section of your settings, and enter your new email address in the email field.
4. Scroll down, and click the save changes, and enter your login password.
Not seeing the confirmation email after 15 minutes?
- Check your spam folder, and filters for emails from .
- Add to your email’s contacts, and reattempt.
- If you’re using a hosted domain service, and are running email through your own domain, contact your domain host and ask that they add to your emails whitelist.
No longer have access to your Patreon account email?
If you no longer have access to the email tied to your Patreon account, and don’t remember your password, we can help restore your account. Click 'Send us a note' below.