If you’re logged into your Patreon account, you can update your email with these steps:
- While logged in on a desktop, hover over your profile avatar to expand the User menu. If you’re on mobile web, tap on the hamburger menu
- Select My profile settings
- In the Information section, and enter your new email address in the Email section
- Scroll down, and click the Save changes button. You will need to enter your password to complete your changes
- We’ll send you a verification email to the correct address
If you don’t receive the confirmation email within 15 minutes, please refer to this article for further assistance: I’m not getting emails from Patreon
You can use an email for only one Patreon account. If the email you’d like to use is linked to an existing, please use a different email.
I can’t access my email
If you don’t have access to the email tied to your Patreon account and you don’t remember your password, we can help you regain access to your account. Click the Email Patreon Support button below for further assistance.