Change my password from my account
- Hover over your profile avatar to open the user menu
- Click on My profile settings from the menu
- Then click on Account
- In the Login section, enter your old password, a new secure password, and confirm your new password a second time
- Click the Update password button
I can’t remember my password
If you don’t remember your password, use password reset to create a new password. If you’re already logged in and want to change your password, here are our instructions to do so: Change my password.
Please use a strong password with symbols and numbers. Using a password generator and saver like 1Password is a great way to secure your passwords.
I’m not getting my password reset emails
- Check your spam folder, and inbox filters (e.g., Promotions) for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts and reattempt
- If you’re using a hosted domain service, contact your domain host and ask that they add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s safe list
Facebook, Google, or Apple sign in
You likely won’t have a password if you used a third-party app to create your Patreon account. Check the Security section of your other app accounts (if you have them). If Patreon is listed in the Permissions section, try logging in with that app.
If you deleted the app you used to create your Patreon account, reach out to our Support team. We’ll confirm a few security questions and help you get back into your account.