I can’t log in and need to reset my password:
- To get started, click this link: Password reset page — if this link takes you to your home page, follow the “I’m already logged in and want to reset my password” steps
- Enter the email address that you linked to Patreon
- We’ll email you a unique link to reset your password
- Click on the reset link we sent
- Enter and confirm your new password in the text boxes. We recommend using a strong password with symbols and numbers. Using a password generator and saver like 1Password is a great way to keep your passwords secure.
- Click the Reset Password button
- You can now log in using your new password!
I’m not getting my password reset emails
- Check your spam folder, and inbox filters for emails from email@example.com
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and reattempt
- If you’re using a hosted domain service, and are running email through your domain, contact your domain host and ask that they add email@example.com to your email’s safe list
Still can’t reset your email? Send us a note and our team is happy to help. Be sure to include your Patreon login email address so we can assist you faster.
I’m already logged in and want to change my password:
- Hover over your profile avatar to open the user menu
- Click on My profile settings from the menu
- Then click on the Account tab from the top menubar
- In the password section of the page, enter your old password, a new secure password, and confirm your new password a second time*
- Click the Update password button
*If you created your Patreon account with Facebook, Google, or Apple sign-in, you might not have a password. You can create a password in your Account settings to use for login if you’d like. You may need to authorize login again with the service you created your account with to create your password.