If you’re stumped on your password, you can reset it with a few simple clicks. Follow the steps below to reset your password:
- In order to request a reset link, make sure you’re fully logged out of your account first. You can log out using .
- Once you’ve logged out completely, you can request a password reset link, .
- Enter your email address, and click reset password.
- We’ll send you an email with the link to reset.
- Follow the link in the email, and set your new password. We recommend using a strong password with symbols, and numbers. Using a password generator, and saver like is a great way to keep your passwords secure.
Not seeing this email after 15 minutes?
- Check your spam folder, and filters for emails from
- Add to your email’s contacts, and reattempt.
- If you’re using a hosted domain service, and are running email through your own domain, contact your domain host and ask that they add to your emails whitelist.
Still running into issues? Scroll down to send us a note, we’re happy to help. Be sure to include your Patreon account login email address, so we can assist you faster.