- With the Acast integration, members receive a highly secure and unique RSS feed, so that your exclusive content stays exclusive
- Acast's analytics give you clear and detailed insights into how many listens your member-only content is getting, and how listeners are engaging with it
- Your members can enjoy their exclusive Patreon content wherever they listen to their podcasts. If an app supports secure RSS feeds, it’s covered: Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Downcast, Podcast Addict, Acast, and
- When you link to your Patreon membership directly from your public episode notes, your new members are seamlessly guided back into their listening experience once they've joined
How to set up Acast (with an existing Patreon RSS feed)
If you have existing member-only episodes on Patreon, these will automatically be imported to Acast
- Click Acast RSS feed and select Get started with Acast Clicking this option will automatically take you to Acast so you can set up a free account.
Can I use the Spotify integration if I currently use Acast for RSS?
At this time, we are not supporting the ability to turn on the Spotify integration if you are using Acast for RSS distribution. Learn more about how to Deliver Podcasts with Spotify
My members are having difficulty accessing my feed, what should I do?
How does using Acast help protect my member-only content from unauthorized sharing?
How can I disable Acast RSS audio feeds after turning them on?
You can turn off Acast RSS audio feeds from your . Here, you can switch to the Patreon RSS feed by selecting Patreon RSS feed. You can also completely turn off RSS feeds by switching the Pocasting on/off toggle.