If your password isn’t working, you can request a reset to create a new password and access your account.
How do I reset my password?
- To get started, click this link: Password reset page — if this link takes you to your home page, follow the “I’m already logged in and want to reset my password” steps
- Enter the email address that you linked to Patreon
- We’ll email you a unique link to reset your password
- Click on the reset link we sent
- Enter your new password and confirm your new email in the text boxes. We recommend using a strong password with symbols and numbers. Using a password generator and saver like 1Password is a great way to keep your passwords secure.
- Click the Reset Password button
- You can now log in using your new password!
I’m not getting my password reset email
- Check your spam folder, and inbox filters for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts and reattempt.
- If you’re using a hosted domain service, and are running email through your domain, contact your domain host and ask that they add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s safe list.
Still can’t reset your email? Send us a note — our team is happy to help. Be sure to include your Patreon login email address so we can assist you faster.
I think my account was hacked
If you suspect your account has been compromised, we recommend requesting a password reset with the steps above. Additionally, we suggest changing your password for other account logins, especially if you’ve reused passwords.