About Adjusting benefit value, using percentages
If you have a tier that includes Discord access and a sticker, you can adjust the benefit value setting to tell us that the sticker makes up 10% of the value of that tier. Then, in places where the sticker is taxable, but not Discord, we can apply tax to just 10% of the pledge amount.
To open your sales tax settings:
- Log in to your creator account.
- Click on Page from the creator menu > Edit page.
- Click on the Tiers link from the menu.
- Click the Edit tier option for the tier you want to adjust sales tax value for.
- Scroll down and click Advanced.
- Select the Sales tax option. You’ll need at least 2 benefits before you can adjust benefit values. If you have 1 benefit, it is equal to 100% of the tier value.
- You can choose to distribute values evenly between all the benefits in this tier by checking the box next to Distribute values evenly. Or you can specify your own percentages. Adjust the percentage values of your benefits – values must add up to 100% total.