Change my email
If you’re logged into your Patreon account, you can update your email with these steps:
- While logged in, Click on Settings from the left navigation menu
- In the Profile Information section, under the Basics tab, enter your new email address in the Email section
- Scroll down and click the Save button. You will need to enter your password to complete your changes
- We’ll send you a verification email to the new address
You can use one email per Patreon account. If the email you’d like to use is linked to an existing account, you won’t receive a confirmation email, so please use a different email address.
If you don’t receive the confirmation email within 15 minutes and are sure the new email is not being used, please attempt the same steps using an incognito(private) browser.
If you’re still not receiving the confirmation emails, please refer to this article for further assistance: I’m not getting emails from Patreon
Change my password
If you’re already logged in and want to change your password, here’s how:
- Click on Settings from the left navigation menu
- Then click on the Account tab
- In the Login section, enter your old password and a new secure password, and confirm your new password a second time
- Click the Update password button
Please use a strong password with symbols and numbers. Using a password generator and saver like 1Password is a great way to secure your passwords.
If you need further assistance resetting your password, please check the Login help article.