If you cancel a per creation membership you may have a final charge for pending bills. If you have a declined payment for a monthly (non-charge upfront), we will retry processing.
How do I cancel on a desktop?
- Click the Settings link from the left sidebar navigation
- Click on the Active memberships link from the menubar
- Click the Edit link for the membership you'd like to cancel
- Then click the Edit or Cancel Payment button directly under the update button
- Select the option to Edit or Cancel Payment
- Click the Cancel your membership button
How do I cancel on the Patreon app?
- Tap your profile icon
- Tap on My memberships
- Locate the creator and tap the pencil icon
- Scroll down to tap Edit or Cancel payment directly below the update button
- Select Cancel your membership
- Tap the Cancel your membership button to confirm
For more information on what happens after you cancel, visit our reference guide: What happens when I cancel?