Don’t want to think about transferring your payouts every month? We’ve got you covered – hello automatic transfers!
To enable automatic transfers:
- Click on the Payouts button from the creator menu on the left-hand side of your page
- Click on the Edit link under the Withdraw Balance button
- A confirmation window will populate, and you need to click on the Turn on auto withdrawal button
Once your transfer is initiated, it can take 3–5 working days to deposit in your PayPal or bank account.
If you enable automatic transfers on or after the 5th, you won’t be paid out automatically until the following 5th of the month. You can manually pay out using the withdraw balance button if you need your payout sooner than that. Manually paying out your funds will not affect automatic transfers in the future. Please note that you can only pay out once every 24 hours, and the automatic transfer counts as a payout.
- Funds from product sales made with Commerce will appear as pending for up to 7 days before they can be withdrawn from your balance
- If a paid member is using Sofort Direct Debit (not currently supported for new memberships), payments will appear as pending on your balance for 7 working days while Sofort processes the debit
When you withdraw funds, a payout fee will be deducted from the payout amount. Visit this section on Payout Fees to learn more about what payout fees you can expect depending on your pay-out method.