Yes! You can have multiple Patreon accounts. If you’re a creator or patron who’d prefer to have different accounts for different things, you can.
Here are some things to note about managing two accounts:
- Accounts must have different email addresses for log in.
- Your accounts are not connected, and information cannot be transferred between accounts.
- Accounts cannot be merged. Learn more about this, here.
- Email addresses can only be tied to one account, so you cannot update an account to use an email address if it’s already in use.
- If you’re a creator with a founder’s account, this founding status does not extend to any new accounts you create. You can learn about what’s offer with which creator Platform plans, here: https://www.patreon.com/product/pricing
If you are searching to create a separate creator page, you can learn more about creating your page, here: How do I become a creator and make a page on Patreon?