I’m not getting the pop-up window to log in to Discord
This typically happens if you have an ad blocker or browser extension that is blocking pop-up windows. Please disable these extensions while connecting Discord to Patreon.
I’m not getting my role or access to my creator’s server
If it’s been a few hours and you don’t have access to a creator’s Discord server, then try these steps to fix things:
- Disconnect your Discord and Patreon account. You can do this by clicking the Disconnect button next to Discord on your Patreon Apps settings page
- Log out of Discord. Here is Discord’s guide to help you log out: How do I log out?
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Head back to your Apps settings page and click on the Discord Connect button
- Authorize Discord again, and you should have your correct role!
Lastly, the issue may lie with the creator's integration setup. You can message the creator directly on Patreon to ensure their Bot is above the roles in their Discord server.
Feel free to share these instructions to guide them through any potential issues: Discord isn’t working for my patrons
Are you in over 100 Discord servers?
Discord's free offering lets users join up to 100 servers. If you've joined over 100 servers, you can upgrade to Discord’s Nitro offering (limit of 200 servers) or leave a different server before the Patreon bot can assign you to your creator's server.