Posts are where your audio, video, image and written creations live for your patrons to enjoy. Posts are accessible from your patrons’ account feed, your page feed and via email notifications for patrons who opt-in. If you’ve enabled our RSS feature, your audio post content will also populate on patrons’ private RSS feeds.
Posts are an instant and direct connection to your Patreon community. You can publish posts for select tiers, all of your patrons or publicly for anyone who lands on your page.
To create a new post:
- Click on the Post button from the left-hand navigation while logged into your Patreon account
- Then click New from the menu
- Choose your Post type – this could be a text, image, video, link or audio post
- Once in the post editor, you’ll need to create a post title (required), and let us know who you’d like the post to be viewable to (required)
- Optional post features include
- Uploading attachment files for your patrons to download
- Tagging your post for easy organisation
- Setting early access for a specific tier
- Adding teaser text for social sharing and public teasers