You can only delete benefits while they are connected to a tier. If you are trying to clear the clutter from your Benefits page, you will first need to add the benefit back to a tier in order to permanently remove the benefit from tracking.
To remove a benefit from a tier:
- While logged in to your creator account, click on the My Page button from the left sidebar navigation if you aren't already there
- While on your page, click on the Page controls or “…” button
- Then, click on the Edit Tiers link from the submenu
- Click the Edit tier button at the upper right corner of the tier you want to remove the benefit from
- In the benefits section, you'll find a list of current benefits for that tier. Click the X to remove a benefit
- Click the Save tier button to finalise your benefit removal
When you remove a benefit from one tier, we will not remove the benefit from all of your tiers. If you'd like to fully delete a benefit, please remove the benefit from each tier individually.