This article will cover frequently asked questions for creators utilising the Payoneer service. You’ll find answers to questions about payout status, necessary documentation and troubleshooting your Payoneer account.
What we’re going to cover:
- Where can I create my Payoneer Patreon account?
- How can I check the status of my payout?
- I created a Payoneer account but I have not received my payments yet. How can I troubleshoot?
- How do I send my verification documents?
- How do I disconnect my Patreon from Payoneer?
- How can I contact Payoneer Customer Care for assistance?
- What are the fees associated with paying out with Payoneer?
Where can I create my Payoneer Patreon account?
To log in or create your account from the Payoneer website, you can use Payoneer’s welcome page by clicking on this link.
You can also head to your Creator payout settings page and click on the Set up Payoneer Account button.
How can I check the status of my payout?
Payoneer will notify you via email when a payment arrives in your account. In addition, you can find the payment on the Transactions page in your Payoneer account.
If the selected payment method for receiving earnings is through bank transfer, the funds will be sent automatically to your bank and you will receive a confirmation via email. It can take up to five business days for the payment to reach your bank account.
If you have not received the payout to your bank account after five business days, please contact Payoneer and refer to their troubleshooting instructions.
If Payoneer has confirmed that the funds have not been sent from Patreon, please contact the Patreon support team by scrolling to the end of this page and clicking the Email Patreon support button.
I created a Payoneer account but I have not received my payments yet. How can I troubleshoot?
If you created a Payoneer account but have not yet received any earnings from Patreon, it is possible your account with Payoneer is not fully approved yet. To verify this, please log in to your Payoneer account and check the following:
- Navigate to the Activity tab and select Funding Sources to confirm that your Payoneer account is linked to Patreon. If you created an account directly through Payoneer, you will not be linked to Patreon and therefore may not have this option in the dropdown menu. If this is the case, you will need to log in to your Patreon account and link it to the Payoneer account you created.
- To link your Patreon Account to your Payoneer Account, you can click on this link.
- Open the Verification Centre in your Payoneer Settings. Here, you can view if there are any open requests for additional information to complete the review of your account. If the document was not accepted, Payoneer will send you an email explaining why. Additionally, you will find a message in Verification Centre, under the Required tab.
- Any open requests from Payoneer to complete your registration or to resolve an issue that might be stopping your payments will also be sent to you via email. Be sure to check your inbox often. If you don’t have any messages from Payoneer, check your Junk folder to be sure.
- If you have no open requests from Payoneer either in your email or in “My Account,” and you appear to be successfully linked to Patreon, please contact Payoneer Customer Care for further assistance by clicking on this link to Payoneer Customer Care.
How do I send my verification documents?
In order to upload a verification document, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Payoneer account
- Select Verification Centre under the Settings menu
- Select the relevant requirement from the list
- Upload the relevant document and click SUBMIT
- You will find a confirmation that the documents were uploaded successfully.
If you are providing an ID, please note that depending on your country, you may not find every ID type listed and instead will only find one or two options. We strongly suggest providing one of the recommended ID types, as this will shorten review time. If you do not have a document matching that option, you may upload another ID but please note that the review time may take longer.
We recommend taking a picture of the document with your smartphone. Please make sure the document is complete (all four corners of the document should be visible and the image should be full-size), the document is not cropped and the image is in high quality. If you are using the camera on your smartphone, please make sure the light from the flash is not obscuring information on the document.
Payoneer reserves the right to request a variety of different documents to satisfy their regulatory requirements. Depending on the situation, you may be asked to provide:
- A government-issued photo ID (such as a National ID, driving licence or passport)
- A picture of yourself holding a government-issued photo ID and a piece of paper with today’s date
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill
- Rental agreement or lease
- Bank account verification documents (such as bank statements or voided checks)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Organisation
- Business Licence
- Certificate of Registration
- Tax Document
If you have any more questions on documentation verification, please visit Payoneer’s guide to documentation verification.
How do I disconnect my Patreon from Payoneer?
If you have reason to remove Patreon as a funding source on your Payoneer account, you may submit a request to the Patreon support team for assistance by scrolling to the end of this page and clicking the Email Patreon Support button.
How can I contact Payoneer Customer Care for assistance?
Payoneer has multiple channels that can be utilised to assist you with any issues you may experience. We recommend visiting their detailed Support Centre first, as you may find the answer to your question right away! Here’s a link to Payoneer’s Support Centre.
If you have additional questions that the Support Centre could not answer, you can contact Payoneer’s Customer Care by phone, chat, or e-mail. You can find details on how to utilise these channels within the Support Centre.
Navigating the Payoneer Support Centre
What are the fees associated with paying out with Payoneer?
Payoneer deducts a £1 USD fee when you transfer your Patreon earnings to your Payoneer account.*
Payoneer charges an additional currency conversion fee which varies by country. Check your Payoneer account to find the relevant fees according to your method of payment and location at: https://myaccount.payoneer.com
From the main menu, select Help then Pricing and Fees.
* Creators that have connected a Payoneer account prior to 19 December 2018 may be using Payoneer’s older Global Bank Transfer payout method. Global Bank Transfers are £3 USD per payout plus the 2% currency conversion fee. If your Payoneer account is currently using Global Bank Transfer and you would like to update to the Payoneer Local Bank Account or Prepaid MasterCard to take advantage of the lower payout fees and flexibility, click “Manage Payoneer Account” under Payout Method on the Payout Preferences page. This flow will convert you to the Payoneer Local Bank Account method. You will then need to log in to your Payoneer Account and connect your bank account or setup the prepaid card.