Here's how to add your custom RSS link to the Apple Podcast app in order to get access to your creator's patron-only content! This is a great option to listen to your creator's member-only audio benefits on your mobile device.
- After joining the community of a creator who offers an RSS feed, you'll receive welcome email with more information about your new membership. Scroll down until you see a section titled Listen your way and copy the URL here.
- Open the Apple Podcast app and click on the Library tab along the bottom and select the edit option in the top right:
- Select the Add a podcast by URL… option.
- Paste your unique RSS feed link and click on the Subscribe button.
- You'll find the podcast populate under the Listen Now and Library tabs. You can also listen to any unplayed podcasts for your benefit tier immediately after joining.
You can also find a copy of your RSS link within the Patreon app:
- Log in — if you’re a creator, you can tap on your profile image and switch to your member profile.
- From there, tap the creator’s name from your home feed, or tap the membership icon in the upper right corner and select the creator from the menu here.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner and select Get audio RSS link.
- Tap Open in Apple Podcasts or Copy the link to add the RSS feed manually using the same steps listed in the first section.