There are a couple things you can do to help ensure that you receive emails from Patreon:
- Make sure you have properly selected the email settings you desire in your settings > Email settings.
Sometimes email providers flag Patreon.com as spam. Check your spam or junk folder to see if our emails ended up there.
If you're using gmail, also check your promotions and social tabs for our emails.
Add Patreon's email addresses to your address book to make sure we never get lost:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for post notifications and creator content )
- email@example.com (for resetting or confirming your password)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for transaction notices and automated notices)
- email@example.com (for message notifications from your creators)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for trust and safety issues)
- Check with your email service provider: especially if you are using a hosted domain service and are running email through your own domain (rather than a gmail address, etc), your provider may have additional anti-spam tools running that are preventing you from getting messages. If so, ask them to whitelist the above addresses as well.
If you still have trouble receiving e-mails from Patreon, get in touch with Patreon Support by clicking send a note button in the upper-right hand side of every page on our FAQ site.