If you find that you’re no longer receiving push notifications from the Patreon app, there are a few steps you can take to make sure that you start getting notifications.
To check your notification settings, follow the instructions below:
- Tap on the Notifications icon from the bottom menu. From this screen, you can see a list of all your in-app notifications, ordered chronologically.
- Tap on the Settings icon at the top right corner of the notifications screen
- Check that you have push notifications enabled
- If push notifications are already enabled, tap the checkmark to disable, and then tap the selection again to re-enable — this should set things right
- To save, exit your settings using the back arrow
- You can also check your device’s notification settings for the Patreon app to ensure nothing else is blocking our push notifications
If you follow the instructions above and still don’t receive push notifications, please visit this guide on how to troubleshoot problems on the Patreon app.