If you ever find that you’re no longer receiving notifications from the Patreon app, there are a few steps you can follow to make sure you have the correct notifications settings.
To check your notification settings, follow the instructions below:
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right corner of the app to open the Account menu
- Select the Settings menu, then tap Notification settings
- Make sure you have your preferred notification settings selected under Push
- If you have the correct settings, tap the check mark to disable, and then tap the selection again to re-enable
- To save, click the arrow on the upper left corner of the app
- Make sure you allow notification from Patreon in your device’s notification settings app
If you follow the instructions above and still don’t receive push notifications, please visit this guide on how to troubleshoot problems on the Patreon app.