Our Tiers feature is available to creators on our Pro and Premium plans.
Have a limited amount of benefits? Want to limit the number of patrons in a given tier to save yourself from burnout? Luckily, you have the ability to set the number of patrons allowed in a given tier, giving you more control over your membership business.
How to limit space in a tier
You can limit the number of patrons you’d like to have in a given tier at any point — when you’re creating your tiers, and later on when you realize you need to cap off a tier.
To set a patron tier limit, go through the following steps:
- While logged in to your creator account click on the My Page link from the left sidebar navigation
- Click on the Page controls or “...” button
- From here, click on the Edit Tiers link from the submenu
- You can click the Edit tier button for an existing tier, or click on the Add tier button to start with a fresh tier
- Scroll down and click into the Advanced section of the tier editor
- Select the option to Limit number of patrons and enter the number of patrons you’ll permit in the tier
- Click the Save tier button to confirm
Make sure you are only using the patron limit option for benefits that will be difficult for you to fill with more patrons in that tier. If a patron tries to sign up for a tier level that has reached capacity, they may reconsider becoming your patron.