You can add a shipping address requirement as you create your tiers, or add this requirement to existing Tiers at any time.
Creating a new Tier? We show you how to make a tier
How do I add a shipping address requirement to an existing tier?
When you edit a Tier to request shipping addresses, only new members will be prompted to enter their shipping address. To make sure that existing members know to add this information, you can send those members a note and request they update their membership to include their address.
- While logged in to your creator account, click on the My Page button from the left sidebar navigation if you aren't already on this page
- Click on the Page controls “…” button
- Click on the Edit Tiers link from the submenu
- Select the Edit tier link to the right of the tier you are editing
- Scroll down, expand the Advanced section, and select the checkbox in the Shipping address field, to request this from members during membership confirmation
- Click the Save tier button!
We won't alert existing members to this change, so once you've added the Shipping address request to your Tier, it's a good idea to message existing members. Let them know you're collecting members' shipping addresses and why. Feel free to link members to this article to update their membership: How do I change my shipping address?