If your creator offers private RSS feeds, this article will guide you through subscribing to your private feed on your favorite podcast app. We'll guide you through subscribing to the following device types (feel free to select your device's section):
Subscribe to your Audio RSS link on the Patreon app
You can subscribe to your creator’s RSS feed directly on any other compatible podcast app from within the Patreon app. Follow the steps below to quickly subscribe to your creator’s RSS feed:
- Log in — if you’re also a creator, you can tap on your profile image and switch to your patron profile
- From there, tap the creator’s name from your home feed, or tap the membership icon in the upper right corner and select the creator from the menu here.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap the Get audio RSS link option
- If you’re on iOS, a list of apps you can subscribe on will populate. If you’re on Android, the link will be copied directly to your device’s clipboard, ready for you to paste into the podcast app of your choice.
A list of podcast apps that currently work with Patreon’s private RSS link can be found on our article Podcast apps that my custom audio RSS link will work with
Want to learn more about how to use your RSS link? Check out our article: How to use your custom audio RSS link