Teaser text gives fans an enticing sneak peek of patron-only content. Your 10 most recent posts will have teaser text that defaults to the first 140 characters of the text portion of your post. If you only have a title, and no text post, there will be no teaser text.
Customize the teaser text for any of your posts with these steps:
- You can add teaser text to a New post or an already Published post
- If you are adding teaser text to an existing post, locate the post and click on the Edit link
- Click into the text box to Add public teaser text
- Type your teaser text — up to 140 characters
- Select Patrons Only, or Select Tiers
- If you are creating a new post, we’ll autosave your edits, so you can leave it as a draft, publish now, or schedule it for a later date
- If you’re editing an existing post, you can publish your changes, click the button to save your changes, or schedule it
Teaser text will appear as a description for locked posts on your creator page and if you share your post to social media apps.