Please see this article for and this article will get .
This page will let you know which podcast app is compatible.
Three notes to start here:
- Your Patreon RSS link is private. It contains an authorization token that links directly to your account. If you share it with anyone, they will have access to the benefits you're paying for - and rob the creator of a potential patron.
- For this reason, sites and services that share RSS feeds with other users are generally restricted from hosting our feeds. Many are blocked outright. If the feed is found on another site you may have your account blocked. Do not share the feed!
- Some apps will not allow you to add the feed because they don't support any sort of authentication on podcasts. As we find them, we will list them here in the "not working" section, but that's part of what's going on.
- There are some apps that require the creators to submit the feeds themselves (and usually pay a fee). These apps won't work because the Patreon creator who owns the podcast has no way to create a feed without authentication.
Apps that we know fit the 3rd category that won't work:
- TuneIn Radio
- Google Play
- Google Podcasts via Homebases
Android Apps Free (F) and Paid ($) that totally work! (F/$ means an option to get it without ads.)
- Podcast Addict F/$
- Pocket Casts (F/$) Important please see this article in their support center.
- Podcast Republic F/$
- Player FM F/$ Important:you must register an account with them to import our private RSS.
- Dog Catcher $
- Beyond Pod F
- Podcasty F
- PodKicker F
- OverCast F
Android Apps that won't work at all:
- Podcast App
- Podcast Guru