Patrons are charged on the 1st of each month (after 12AM PST/PDT) for their pledges from the previous month. It usually takes a full 24-48 hours for all payments to process, so you may not see a charge go through for a few days from the start of the month. You’ll receive an email that will indicate whether your payment was successfully processed or declined.
Articles in this section
- How do I become a patron to a creator?
- What does it mean if the creator I support paused their creator page?
- When will I be charged?
- Why haven't I been charged yet?
- Why was I charged immediately? Will You charge me again?
- Where can I find a receipt for my memberships?
- Why do I need to add a credit card for PayPal?
- What is Patreon's refund policy?