Yes! We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable using our platform. When it comes to pledging to a creator, you can use an alias to remain anonymous.
What account details do my creators have access to?
When you are a patron of a creator, we provide the following information to them:
- Your username (also displayed for anyone who lands on your profile)
- Email address
- Membership level
How can I be anonymous?
If you wish to remain anonymous, we recommend you do 2 things:
- Use a non-descriptive email address
- Use an alias as your profile name
You can change both of these things by doing the following:
- While logged in, hover over your profile avatar to open the user menu
- Click on My profile settings to be taken to the Basics page
- From here you can change your name and the email address associated with your Patreon account — used for login as well.
- Click the Save button to finalize your changes
Be mindful that your patron profile is public. You can read more about what is publicly displayed on your profile in the following article: Is my patron profile public?