Below are sections that describe each dashboard in detail. Jump ahead to any section you're curious about:
- Pledge growth
- Patronage (only available on Pro and Premium)
- Pay out balance (where you'll set up payout information)
- Payout history
- Post Dashboard and Engagement
- Month: The month in which you received money to your creator balance
- Total Refunds: . Here's an article with more information on fraud refunds.
- Earnings Before Fees:
- Payment Fees: Please visit our article with information about fees to learn more about fees.
- Platform Fees: The sum of Patreon’s platform fee applied to the pledges. Please visit our pricing page for detailed information.
- Earnings Before Tax:
On January 1, 2016, we implemented a new payments infrastructure that allows us to track detailed information about payments, including the time when we successfully process pledges for each creator’s account. For all pledges processed prior to January 1, 2016, we estimated the month in which pledges processed by assigning each pledge to the month after the creator performed the associated work. For creators paid on a monthly basis, pledges processed before January 1, 2016 are mapped to the month immediately following each month of the creator’s page. For creators paid per-post, pledges processed before January 1, 2016 are mapped to the month after the creator published the paid posts. We did this because Patreon processes pledges in the first month following any published work, and it’s correct unless a pledge declines and the patron takes more than a month to resolve the payment settings issue. If you have any questions about the timing associated with processed pledges, please contact us through the form pasted below.
- Month: A month of the year.
- New Pledges: The value and number of new pledges to your page. A pledge is considered “new” in a month if the patron did not have a pledge to you in the preceding month.
- Increased Pledges: The value and number of pledges that increased in value. The amount shown is the amount by which existing pledges increased. For example, if a patron pledged $10 to you last month and increased the pledge to $15 this month, then this column would show $5 of increased pledges this month.
- Deleted Pledges:
- Decreased Pledges: The value and number of pledges that decreased in value. The amount shown is the amount by which existing pledges decreased. For example, if a patron pledged $15 to you last month and decreased the pledge to $10 this month, then this column would show $5 of decreased pledges this month.
- Total Change: The amount by which your total pledges and number of patrons changed over the course of the month.
- Amount Pledged at End of Month:
- Paying Patrons: The number of patrons with successfully-processed pledges for that month
- Pledges Processed: The amount of successfully-processed pledges for that month, less any refunded payments
- New Paying Patrons: The number of new patrons that month
- Pledges Processed From New Patrons:
- Refund Date: The date when Patreon successfully processed the refund
- Original Transaction Date: The date when the pledge originally processed
- Patron Name: The patron's first and last name
- Patron Email: The patron's email address
- Creator’s share:
- Total refund: The total amount refunded to the patron.
Please consult our Help Center article here for more information about refunds.
- Attempted Pledges: T
- Declined: The value of pledges that did not process successfully
- Successful: The value of pledges that processed successfully
- Month: The month in which the transaction processed
- Funds transferred to you:
- Funds used for pledges to other creators: Funds deducted from the creator balance in order to pay pledges to other creators
- Total funds deducted from creator balance: The sum of the preceding two columns